Philip Seaton degree icon


school icon

Research Faculty of Media and Communication, Hokkaido University

mail icon

Feel free to contact me at:

facebook icons Follow me on

Prospective Students

Students who wish to study at Hokkaido University at the undergraduate level have three main ways of doing so:

1) Join the Modern Japanese Studies Program as an undergraduate student. See the MJSP website for details on how to apply.

2) Come to Hokkaido University as an exchange student. You must be enrolled on an undergraduate degree program at one of Hokkaido University’s many partner universities. See the Hokkaido University’s page on exchange student admissions for details.

3) Enter Hokkaido as a regular undergraduate to take a degree in Japanese. See the Hokkaido University website (Japanese) for details.


Photo: The main avenue on campus.